LuxGiftsnGoods.com proudly represents vendors from the United States and worldwide that ship direct to our customers. In order to keep our specialty vendor prices as low as possible and address the increasing costs of shipping, the following Return Policy is in effect:
All sales are considered final sales unless the items arrives damaged or is the wrong, incorrect item from the one ordered.
- The recipient as an affirmative duty to inspect merchandise upon arrival and REJECT any damaged or defective shipment such as furniture that is being specially delivered, particularly by freight. If the recipient does not reject, the item is considered a final sale.
- If the item has arrived damaged, please take multiple photographs and send to [email protected]. Prior attempts have been made to file fraudulent claims. Therefore, it is the buyer’s responsibility to document all in photographs showing not only the damaged item but damaged packaging if applicable. Our vendors pack all to withstand modern day, shipping methods but occasional damage does happen.
- If the item is the incorrect item from the one ordered, please notify [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving the item to arrange for an exchange. Depending upon the item, we may have to await instructions to return to the vendor shipping the item.
- In the event that a ring is ordered and it is the wrong size, the buyer must initiate the exchange within 48 hours of receiving the ring. The vendor may have to be contacted for instructions once receives should be LuxGiftsnGoods.com receives notice. The ring will be exchanged if possible or the purchase price refunded once the ring is received in it its original condition. The cost of postage, preferably with insurance, to return the ring is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Exchanged items along with orders that use a store credit are NOT eligible for free shipping.